Ultimate Health Plans - Dr. Frank Lastra MD Ultimate Healthcare primarycare 2019

Planning to switch from Optimum Healthcare to Ultimate Healthcare I start a short investigation before I decide to enroll. I called the Office of Dr. Frank Lastra MD to ask how long it take to get an appointment at his Office in 2019. His secretary told me it will take 2 months...incredible healthcare organization..,solution if I want to see a physician is the Hospital emergency for $ 90.00....need beaucoup money to enroll with Ultimate Healthcare. I wonder how long it will take to see a specialist

•You can get support and advice from other users that had similar experience.

•You can fill your review with details and facts to help others make informed decisions in the future.

•You can help companies to identify problem areas and improve their service.

Ready to share? Follow our easy steps to create a review about a business, product or service

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26.

Ultimate Health Plans - PissAnt Company Run by Incompetent Unethical CEO

Company run by people previously involved in WellCare fraud case. {{Redacted}}

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 04.

Ultimate Health Plans - ***

1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I am 79 yrs old.Fell down and hit my head on a wall. Feeling DIZZY.

My Neurologist wants me to take an MRI as he thinks some damage to my brain. My PCP's office claims they have sent all the required papers to Ultimate Health Plans but the Plan claims they have not received it.This Insurance football has been going on for 2 weeks and I am at my wits end.

This is the lousiest and most inefficeient company I have had to deal with. I have been calling Ultimate Health and my Doctor's Office every day to no avail.No body cares.I wish I would die then my wife can hire an attorney and sue to the max.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ultimate Health Plans Medical Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Never get back to you.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 15.

Ultimate Health Plans - Denied payment for covered eyeglasses for 2016

Additional Fees

have been in contact since 11/09/20016 with Ultimate Health care for my money refunded for my $150.00 allowance where I followed there instructions, there in-plan Eye doctor etc. Still no refund, they keep deneying it.

Wrote to the CEO and informed him, still no respose from him. They will wait until day 61 (have 60 days) then will send you a letter of denial. Never will they attempt to notify you any earlier and decision going through 3-4 different steps will be another 60 days before thy will tell you their denial results. I am entitled to an $150.00 allowance for which I pay Medicare $134.00 a month for a Medicare Hmo- Ultimate Healthcare, whom Medicare pays approx.

$900.00 a month to for it's covered customers. Ultimate has been notified about rejecting claims and it's members can change insurance, however it's only certains times that they will allow to drop out otherwise you have to go back to original Medicare which I don't want. Due to the fact they are bad co. enrollee's should be able to change over whenever needed to get good health ins., the Gvt.

needs to follow up on this and put the non payers and denIers out of business, they are taking both our moneys illegally. Also on 3/25/2016 I was denied sclerotherapy w/echo guidance after surgery on both legs which was paid for by Wellcare the previous year and was a continued treatment I needed, but I changed insurance and they refused my treatment from my surgery. I should have learned from that! This insurance co doesn't look out for you health.

Only yesterday my cancer doctor asked me about the bruised red & blue marks on my leg and I told her how Ultimate Health Ins. denied me further treatment she couldn't beleve it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ultimate Health Plans Medicare Hmo Health Plan.

Reason of review: health ins. contract plan allowances.

I didn't like: Never get back to you, Including ceo whom i wrote.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 17, 2017.