Additional Fees

have been in contact since 11/09/20016 with Ultimate Health care for my money refunded for my $150.00 allowance where I followed there instructions, there in-plan Eye doctor etc.Still no refund, they keep deneying it.

Wrote to the CEO and informed him, still no respose from him. They will wait until day 61 (have 60 days) then will send you a letter of denial. Never will they attempt to notify you any earlier and decision going through 3-4 different steps will be another 60 days before thy will tell you their denial results. I am entitled to an $150.00 allowance for which I pay Medicare $134.00 a month for a Medicare Hmo- Ultimate Healthcare, whom Medicare pays approx.

$900.00 a month to for it's covered customers. Ultimate has been notified about rejecting claims and it's members can change insurance, however it's only certains times that they will allow to drop out otherwise you have to go back to original Medicare which I don't want. Due to the fact they are bad co. enrollee's should be able to change over whenever needed to get good health ins., the Gvt.

needs to follow up on this and put the non payers and denIers out of business, they are taking both our moneys illegally. Also on 3/25/2016 I was denied sclerotherapy w/echo guidance after surgery on both legs which was paid for by Wellcare the previous year and was a continued treatment I needed, but I changed insurance and they refused my treatment from my surgery. I should have learned from that! This insurance co doesn't look out for you health.

Only yesterday my cancer doctor asked me about the bruised red & blue marks on my leg and I told her how Ultimate Health Ins.denied me further treatment she couldn't beleve it.

Review about: Ultimate Health Plans Medicare Hmo Health Plan.

Reason of review: health ins. contract plan allowances.

I didn't like: Never get back to you, Including ceo whom i wrote.

Had an Experience with Ultimate Health Plans?

Comments